Table size: 8'
Finish: Chestnut, Espresso, Weathered black, Weathered brown and Weathered barn
Leg option: Only as shwon
Pockets: Inside leather drop pockets
Slate: 1" framed slate
Cloth: Customer's choice
• Select hardwood construction
• Trestle style leg and stretcher beam combine old world styling and superior bilateral strength
• 1” framed slate is book matched and micro-honed to 1/1000th of an inch to ensure a smooth roll
• Slate is fully supported with the hardwood box frame to prevent sagging over time
• Hardwood rails are appointed with brushed pewter sights and the pockets are lined with conditioned leather
• K66 gum rubber cushions provide superior, dependable rebound
• Assembled dimensions: 101” L x 57” W x 33” H
• Playing area is 44” x 88”
• Assembled weight: 850 lbs
• Meets BCA standards
• 1 year warranty
The Brazos River 8’ slate pool table is part of the Fairfield Collection of game tables. The Brazos’ trestle leg design and hand finishing is inspired by old world styling and craftsmanship. Whether your choice is a timeless Chestnut or Espresso finish, or a distressed weathered Black, Barn, or Brown that appears to have been reclaimed from a century old countryside barn, the Brazos is certain to make a statement. More than just beautiful furniture, the high quality materials and construction will ensure many years of high quality billiards with family and friends.
Also available in matching pro-style shuffleboard table in 12’, 14’ & 16’ lengths.
Weathered finishes are achieved by applying semi-transparent stains over a base color on natural wood to create an overtone color range. Finished wood that has naturally weathered outdoors will have varying degrees of intensity within the color range, however, no two boards will be the same. Grain density and lighting will also be a factor on how color is viewed depending upon the grain direction. This effect is by design and the images presented depict the overtone range for each weather color offered. The unique characteristics in grain patterns and color of natural wood, combined with the hand staining process, achieves the old weathered wood design concept of weathered game tables. Color variations within an item and between items will exist and should be anticipated.